Commisioning a Painting
My price guide is as follows in US dollars
Pets and People
5”x 7" One subject only $75
8”x 10" One subject $150, each additional subject $40
Homes, Cabins and Beach Houses
8”x 10" $175
How it works
- Go to the contact page and send a photo and a explanation of what you would like painted.
- We will discuss your needs by email and make sure we get all the details, just right.
- I will create a drawing for you to see before I transfer it to watercolor paper. I will get you to sign off on the drawing. Any adjustments need to be made before the drawing is transferred to watercolor paper.
- Once your photo is received, it takes 2-4 days to complete the painting. If there is a waiting list, I can give tell you an approximate starting date (I need your photo to have you in the queue).
- A photo of the finished work will be sent to you.
- I will send a send you an invoice, when that transaction has cleared, your painting will be mailed.
Payment is made through Paypal.
How it arrives
Your custom artwork will arrive in a mat and ready to place in the frame you choose. I like to suggest taking the painting with you to the store when choosing a frame.
All paintings are sent by ground mail. The cost is typically $12-$18 within Canada and USA.
I want to make this experience a happy memorable one.
Thank you for considering purchasing a one of a kind painting of your lifes special moments.